I am not quite sure how to describe myself, so here is a collection of facts that should help give you a general idea of what I am like.
I am 14 years of age. Please do not form an opinion of me based on that fact alone.
- My birthday is January 21st, meaning I am an Aquarius on the cusp of Capricorn. Moon in Scorpio, and Sagittarius rising.
- I am between homes at the moment, though I am definitely somewhere in the USA. Ask me for the latest on where I am?
- I was born in West Virginia. Since I have lived in Ohio, New Hampshire, and Guam. I’ve traveled all over the world.
- I am the eldest of five children.
- I am home schooled.
- I am a pescetarian, which is a vegetarian that eats fish. I believe veggies are tastier than meats, and I should not cause harm to any living being if it is not necessary. Humans should be MUCH more responsible with their
- My soul lives in Guam, and the sea is its passion.
- I sail, swim, dive, explore, and make art.
- I have been a children’s sailing instructor for a few classes. I have also volunteered at numourous regattas, and sailing events of the sort. I love the atmosphere, the people, the feeling, just everything. I really miss the having the opportunity to partake in such activites, and to be with such people.
- I wear contacts, but I am often too lazy to put them in so I sometimes wear my hideous glasses.
- I am 5’8”
- I have a passionate dislike for organized religion.
- I also dislike controlling forces and censorship.
- I think human backs are beautiful. I don’t know why, but they just are.
- I plan on getting quite a few tattoos whenever I manage to leave home.
- I have 7 piercings, and want to get more as soon as I can.
- I am a follower of Jesus, and adhere to the philosophies and teachings of many other religions. Let me tell you now that my religious tolerance flag flies much higher than my Christian flag.
- I have heard people tell me I look like a surfer, but I have no idea how to surf. I desperately want to learn how though.
- I own a lovely green 1985 Volkswagon van, which I will restore at some point.
- I love all kinds of art.
- I accept all people as my brothers and sisters, because I do believe that is what we were meant to do.
- I have been through a lot more than people think I have. But haven’t we all?
- I make an effort to see everything from every point of view.
- I tend to call people “dear”, “love”, or “guy”.
- I don’t like having to rely on others, my independence means a lot to me.
- I am a total movie freak. I absolutely LOVE films. All kinds. Everything. I am particularly fond of Charlie Chaplin’s works.
I got my first real camera (a Canon Rebel xTi) Christmas 2011. Taking pictures is a hobby I enjoy. I do not consider myself a “photographer”. I am just your average person with a camera.
Music: The list could be infinite. I will listen to anything.
Movies: Again, anything. The Star Wars Saga being my ultimate favorite.
TV: Don’t have it. Don’t want it. I do watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I love them both insanely. If you watch either please message me so we can be crazy fans together :)
I have a new and growing love for manga. I currently am reading Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and Death Note. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear them ;P
Random things that I like: reading anything, crabs, fire, mushrooms, color, abnormal things, tie dye, long hair, open spaces, serial killers, hiking boots, storms, hammocks, philosophers, music videos that make you think, spicy foods, learning, people who tell good stories, and beating people at monopoly.
Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Luke 6:37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
I do not claim credit for the pictures on my blog, unless stated otherwise. If you would not like one of your pictures to appear on here, tell me and I will take it down.